Saturday, June 9, 2007

Who Are Coming ?




I met Samuel Heng at Colin's wedding. He was from the first batch of students and the pioneer of CF in University Telekom. Together with Samuel Soon, Faye and a few others, they gathered the rest of the Christians and met in a house for prayer, fellowship and Bible study. I hope we can get everyone back for this reunion.

Please submit your name and year you enrolled in MMU at the comment column. The website team is still working on a better format for this list.

We will slowly but surely fill names here so that you know who are coming. Many have given positive indication. I am thrilled.

4 comments:

Ian said...

I don't know if I count, but I showed up in 1999 :-)

-- Dr. Ian

chanelwong said...

I am in the 1994..feeling very old..

chanelwong said...

opps...wrong year, mix up with my diploma years in polytechnic, actually I join MMU (UNITELE in Melaka) in 1997-1999

dUstY said...

Hie boys and girls,


For those of you who like to add the CF 10th Anniversary to your Google or Yahoo! calenders, you may click on the links below and save it to your calenders:

Click here for the event in Google Calender.

Click here for the event in Yahoo! Calender.

Do let me know if the links don't work. I've tested them but I'm not sure if they're permanent.

See y'all at the celebration :)